"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Crying Cure Works for Anxiety!!

So, now I have a new roof on my house.   Before the roof I was anxious about whether it would leak.  Now I am worrying about whether my roof is built right!!!  But, I discovered a cure for crying can be used for my roof anxiety.  Crying can be stopped by contemplating the lines in the hand according to Julia Edelstein of Real Simple.  When I walked the dog this morning and I contemplated all the neighborhood roofs, I used this simple trick to stop thinking about whether my roof measured up to others in the neighborhood.  And it worked!  If you don't have wrinkly hands like me, you can copy the picture of my hand!  Good luck!!
My "lined" hand