"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hana, one of God's great books

The average life span of Labrador Retriever is 10 to 12 years.  Hana will be 7 in a few months.  She is kind of like a  library book on loan from God.  Most days it doesn't feel like that.  Most of the time it feels like we brought her home from Barnes and Noble.  But today, it feels like she is overdue and God wants her back. Monday morning we will know more when she has an ultrasound.  While we wait to find out what's going on, I wonder if she is overdue, or if God intends to let us check her out again for awhile.  One thing for sure, she is a wonderful book.  I can't be mad because God lent her out to me.  I need to remember to be grateful that I am enjoying her today....
I offer Anger Management Classes and Counseling at Desert Streams in Kalamazoo, Michigan.