"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Moving On!!!

Stuff, stuff, stuff!!!  I thought I was done moving, but NOOOOO.  It is amazing how important our stuff becomes to us.  Even though I didn't use or need a whole bunch of objects, the emotional draw was almost overwhelming.  Recognizing the anxiety that comes with donating or throwing away is really the first step.  Thoughts that helped me get rid of the extraneous included:  Mom didn't want it so she gave it to me...I've never used it and somebody else needs it.....this doesn't fit my current decor...this is not my Grandma!!  Whew....new thoughts can help you establish new habits.  Contact me for help with anxiety or anger management.  Call or text 269-808-1918.  Two locations:  Kalamazoo and Plainwell.