"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, October 26, 2018

Junk in your head.

There are days when my head wants to rule my life.  Trouble is my head has a lot of stored stuff that for years I enjoyed revisiting...not that I knew at the time I enjoyed it....but in retrospect I did.  So, the point is that along the way I learned that the junk I liked to revisit was not helping me to be close to God and was not bringing out the best in me.  A wise woman I worked with had a poster on her door that said, "Change your thinking, change your world."  I practiced making changes in my thinking and I really did change my world.  The pivotal point was when I decided that I could...I was in complete control of what I thought about....and you can be, too.