"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Promises Found in God's Word



Promises Found in God’s Word
SELF-TALK                                                        GOD’S PROMISE

It’s impossible.                                   With My help, all things are possible.


I’m exhausted.  I can’t go on.              I will strengthen you and will uphold you.

Nobody really loves me.                     I love you, and nothing can ever separate you from my love.                                  
                                                                                     
I can’t do it.                                         You can do all things with My strength.

I’m not able.                                         But I (God) am able.

It’s not worth it.                                  It will be worth it.

I can’t forgive myself.                          I forgive you

I can’t manage.                                     I will supply all your needs.

I’m afraid.                                      Cast all your anxieties on Me, and I will give you My peace.                                                                                                                                                    

I’m not smart enough.                          I will give you wisdom.

I feel all alone.                                      I will never leave you or forsake you.

(Adapted from an unknown source.)